What is Spherification?
The spherification process was discovered by mistake in the 1950’s by Unilever and was made extremely popular by renowned chef Ferran Adria of Spain.
Spherification is the culinary process of shaping a liquid into spheres which visually and texturally resemble caviar or pearls. Using the traditional method of a syringe, spherification is a tedious process that requires skill and patience. It was a technique used exclusively by the molecular gastronomy community.
• Say goodbye to your syringes! The Spherificator turns food into caviar pearls in no time at all. The Spherificator is a handheld device that will product up to 500 pearls per minute!
• You will now be able to shape almost any item in your kitchen into a pearl. The Spherificator takes the spherification technique used by Master Chefs and turns it into a quick, easy and reliable process with professional results.
• Easy to Use & Clean
• Vegan alternative to caviar
• Produces pearls in seconds
• The Spherificator is fast and easy to use with results that will amaze
your guests. This is an excellent tool for foodies, chefs, bartenders
and much more!