Content goes here
INGREDIENTS (Serves: 1)
- 2-3 pieces Canned Pineapple, sliced into 2.5cm baton
- Basil, Corriander and Mint Leaves, to garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Crystallized Ginger, minced
- 1 Quenelle (Scoop) Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Quenelle (Scoop) Mango Ice Cream/Sorbet
- 2 tbsp. Digestive Biscuit Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Bamboo Skewers
- Apple Wood Chips, The Smoking Gun and a Clip Top Jar
- Place skewers through the pineapple, lengthwise, creating a lollipop.
- Spread sugar onto a plate. Press one side of each skewer of pineapple into the sugar, coating evenly.
- Brûlée the sugar evenly with sugar torch. Set aside to cool.
- Place biscuit crumbs on the bottom of the jar or plate.
- Scoop 1 quenelle vanilla ice cream and 1 quenelle mango ice cream/sorbet and place atop biscuit crumbs.
- Fill jar (or cover plate with salad bowl) with dense apple wood smoke from the PolyScience Smoking Gun™. Seal until presentation.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe from: PolyScience